Release type: Minor
In den Versionshinweisen zu grommunio 2023.11.2 werden die wichtigsten Änderungen hervorgehoben – ausführliche Protokolle können unter folgender Adresse abgerufen werden GitHub.
The documentation covers the necessary steps for the update procedure.
- The appliance now ships with XFS as the default main filesystem
- IMAP performance has improved overall by a factor of 2 or more (SELECT/LIST/FETCH seqid renumbering removal)
- IMAP compatibility has significantly improved by handling EXPUNGE and STATUS commands properly
- Windows Mail now also works as an EAS client
- Enable Room and Equipment stores for AutoDiscover with Delegation (Shared Store)
- Enhanced search folder notifications (more improvements to come)
- IMAP now receives deletion events from other clients (OL/Web/EAS/EWS)
- gromox-mbop now supports time specifications to limit the deletion of messages of a certain age
- All daemons have received various config directives for file descriptor limits, with 512K instead of 2256 in systemd environments
- Support for XFS snapshots
- Enable gromox-mbop path specifications, such as SENT/2024
- RTF compressed MAPI properties now generate a complete header
- Free busy information is now more resilient to non-existing data (no information available)
- The basic authentication header is now fully RFC 7617 compliant
- The name service provider (NSP) now fully supports the Windows UTF-8 locale (Beta feature by Microsoft)
- Improved calendar item coverage for EWS
- Enhanced EWS CreateItem for Apple Mac Mail
- Repair Property ID/Tag swapping with TNEF objects
- Enhancements to ICS now reduce the number of sync issues due to broken items (imported e.g. from defective Kopano datasets)
- Better processing for calendar appointments (RDATE, Weekorder), displaying correct all-day events from broken sources as per OXCICAL spec recommendations
- Heap-use-after-free fix for free/busy requests in EWS
- Multi-LDAP has received robustness fixes for special cases (such as 389DS)
- Various fixes to free busy handling (related to scheduling)
As the number of contributors continues to grow with each release, we have decided not to create a hand-curated list and instead ask anyone interested to visit our Git repositories and see the evolving community for themselves. Rest assured that grommunio thanks all its stakeholders: customers, partners and the community alike.
Join the discussion in the grommunio community.