grommunio appliance 2021.08.3 has just been released as scheduled. While this is a minor release, grommunio has made substantial improvements in the areas of scalability and portability, with the ability to go well beyond 100.000 user installations.
Most notably, this release comes with these highlights:
- grommunio is suited to handle 100.000+ concurrent sessions in combination with the well-known load balancers from Kong, APISIX and Kemp.
- grommunio now ships with QualysLabs A+ TLS certification for highest security standards out-of-the-box and delivers highest privacy standarads with HTTP Permissions Policy.
- The Preindexing mechanism (grommunio-index) provides after-migration indexing without the need of index-at-first-search time to elapse.
- Extensive PowerShell Script for automated Microsoft Exchange migrations.
- The new TasQ Admin task management allows large sets of management tasks.
- Support for S/MIME and GPG for desktop and mobile clients (Outlook, Sync, IMAP/POP/SMTP)
- Simpler user administration & deployments with AutoDiscover and Web Store auto-attachment.
- New privilegeBits allow simple and concise user feature configuration.
Beyond these highlights, grommunio has extended its feature-set even further and has fixed many issues. As always, you are encouraged share your thoughts within the Community, or open a support ticket to report issues.
For partners with privileged early-bird access (Gold partnership-level required) and hosting/large-tier customers, we additionally provide support for:
- Matrix.org installations (Homeserver + Element.io)
- IBM z15 s390x mainframe
- Ubuntu 22.04 builds
For a detailed list of the release, please check out the Release Notes.
Click here to Download the grommunio appliance 2021.08.3.
Once again, we would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers and partners for their feedback!