We are pleased to announce the release of grommunio 2021.08.1 on 17. August 2021 and would like to take this opportunity to thank our customers and partners for their feedback!
The release 2021.08.1 is our most extensive to date and includes extensive new features.
- Expansion of distribution support and available repositories (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 including derivatives)
- Expansion of the available processor architectures: ARM64, PowerPC (ppc64le) and IBM zSeries (s390x)
- New installation images: OVA (VMware), Docker, Raspberry Pi (4+)
- Live Status Overview and Mobile Device Status
- Support for Mobile Policies (MDM)
- Extensive extensions of the migration tools for the migration of Exchange (PST), Kopano (DB / Attachments) and generic mail systems (IMAP / CalDAV / CardDAV)
- Active Directory Forest installation support
- Support of the deputy configuration
- Extensions of the free / busy functionality
- Support of special control characters
- Configuration-based integration of grommunio files, meet, chat in grommunio web
- Inclusion of grommunio files, meet, chat and archives in the installation images
Extension of DEB-based distributions
Distribution support will be expanded to include Debian 11 (Bullseye) and Ubuntu 20.04 in the coming weeks, the repositories for this are in Quality Assurance. Registered partners are welcome to get access to the releases in advance.
The documentation has been greatly expanded to match the new release and contains detailed information on the configuration and operation of grommunio.
Press & partners
The press and registered partners can already get access to the latest release. If you are interested please contact us.
We wish you a lot of fun with grommunio 2021.08.1!